Happy 2018 Everyone! Welcome to the Marketing Forward Podcast! I’m Seth from Goldstein Media, with me is David Birnbaum of Tasty Fish Marketing, Ashley Owens of Ashley Assists!
Since this is the New Year, we thought we’d talk about how to get started on the right foot with your marketing and business networking.
- The beginning of the year is a great time to review 2017. What did you do right or wrong? What can be improved upon? What one thing do you wish you could do better this year?
- If you haven’t been out to some business events, start. Join a Chamber, check out a networking group like PowerMatch (full disclosure all three of us are members of PowerMatch and Ashley and I work for them).
- Go to a new networking event, there was a great event in Philadelphia at The Pyramid Club. In addition to meeting some great people, money paid to attend went to a great cause!
- Is this the year for a rebrand or a Website/online refresh?
So that’s our show! We’d love to hear from you! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call us or text us at:
(267) 406-0259, leave us a review on iTunes or your podcast directory of choice.
If you have topics you’d like us to discuss please let us know.
You can find out more about David and Tasty Fish Marketing at http://Birnbaumconsulting.com/tasty-fish-marketing/
You can find more about Ashley and Ashley Assists at http://ashleyassists.com
You can find more about Seth at GoldsteinMedia.com or on most social networks as Seth Goldstein,
Okay everyone, back to work! Let’s make 2018 rock!