Happy April everyone! Welcome to the Marketing Forward Podcast! I’m Seth from Goldstein Media, with me is David Birnbaum of Tasty Fish Marketing, Ashley Owens of Ashley Assists!
Can you believe it? Spring is finally here! Thank goodness March is gone. And what a crazy winter it was.
Let’s get started.
Ways to market and network your business in everyday activities.
- Talking to neighbors while shoveling snow……
- Hopefully that’s over for this year, but you can talk to neighbors while doing yard work, planting or any other outdoor activities near your home!
- Commuting, at the bar, during dinner, grocery store
- point is, be aware of your surroundings or the people talking around you
- Waiting to pick up your kid at his/her/their activities
- If you spend a lot of time waiting for your kids somewhere, start up a conversation with someone see but don’t typically speak with
- Speaking to fellow volunteers/members at organizations
- You have something in common already…since you’re volunteer or a member of the same organization
Facebook and Cambridge Analytica… What it means for marketers.
- Other relevant opportunities, more in the social media space include:
- Getting an invitation on LinkedIn…do you really know the person? If not, try to schedule a time to speak with him/her
- People who “like” or “follow” your business facebook page
- Followers on Twitter or other platforms
So that’s our show! We’d love to hear from you! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call us or text us at:
(267) 406-0259, leave us a review on iTunes or your podcast directory of choice.
If you have topics you’d like us to discuss please let us know.
You can find out more about David and Tasty Fish Marketing at http://tastyfishmarketing.com
You can find more about Ashley and Ashley Assists at http://ashleyassists.com
You can find more about Seth at https://goldsteinMedia.com or on most social networks as Seth Goldstein.
Okay everyone, back to work!